Once again I find myself apologising for an almost complete lack of activity on this front. At least part of the reason is the very recent arrival of our third, and at this point Mrs. Number Cruncher is inclined to say our last, child:
I’m not going to blame my silence entirely on him, but our already reasonably full lives just got a wee bit fuller. Anyway, I’m turning over a new leaf: I expect to add quite a few new posts over the next few weeks. A couple of things you can expect to see coming up, in no particular order:
- I’m taking a look at a new Excel add-in from the creators of QueryCell;
- I’m finally getting back to the Regex add-in, polishing some rough edges and providing a couple of use cases;
- I’m going to write a little more about the use of the Excel libname in SAS to push data into Excel templates;
- A couple more Python/Excel toolsets to examine;
- Why Ubuntu and I are having some time apart.
More to come in the next few days, until then take care.